Lifestyle Enrichment Groups.
Lifestyle Enrichment Groups –
Group meets on Mondays and Fridays. ZOOM meeting only
- Individual and Group Coaching/Organizing for College Students Who Learn Differently. Group meets Sept-Nov & Feb-May. Individual coaching available as needed.
- Adults Living With ADHD: Learn and practice organizational skills and self-acceptance. Group meets every other Monday.
- Newly Divorced With Children 3-13 years– Learn and practice ways to permit your child to trust her/himself again. Group meets on the 4th Monday of the month.
- Menopause Empowerment: Get support, tips, and learn how to manage your unique symptoms. The group meets every other Friday.
- Parents Can Enrichment– Learn and practice how to activate your power and parent creatively. Meets Mondays and Fridays at noon and 5.30pm.
- Parents Return To Work: Have you been outside work for one year or 20 years. Join this group for a mindset setup for your next corporate or a business gig. 7 weeks.
- Everyday Wellness: Come and learn practical ways to simplify your life, improve or change your lifestyle. Lifestyle improvement in areas of thinking, shopping, eating and moving. 7 weeks.
- Addiction Recovery Group: Currently, this group is full. Call for more info.
Please text (914) 200 3501 for more information.
For group details, visit my profile at Psychology Today.